Subject: You couldn't make it up ...
From: Veronica
Date: 21/3/13 10:07 am
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1363448/We-pick-toxic-new-bulbs-Councils-say-energy-saving-lights-dangerous-binmen.html

Notice: No-one mentions the serious health hazards EVEN WHEN THESE LIGHTS AREN'T BROKEN.

When in use, they emit 600% more HARMFUL RADIATION than ordinary bulbs.

RADIATION = CANCER (by prolonged use ... or headaches, at the very least, in short-term use!)

Disposal? See here: http://www.thelightbulb.co.uk/information/disposal_of_your_light_bulbs_and_batteries

... however the best solution is not to buy them in the first place, but to buy traditional ones.

Traditional bulbs are still available in 'heavy duty/for industrial usage' form ... which just means they are the same as they ever were ... just 'heavy duty' (which means they should last longer).

PS Bin your Mobile Phone, and all your Wi-Fi ... because ...
RADIATION = CANCER!


All the guidelines for this stuff only takes into account the 'heating effects' of these tiny Microwave Ovens. They completely ignore the MORE HARMFUL AND MORE SERIOUS EMF Radiation effects.

Would you put your head in a Microwave Oven on 'defrost'? No? Then why will you put a Mobile or Cordless Phone to your ear? It's the same thing.

Vxxx