Index of Fundamentals
(As simplified as I can make them, based on the work of Rob, Mary, Winston and Irene etc)
2. 'Power' (and scope)
3. 'Majority' (and scope)
4. Personal Power .vs. Power vested in Representatives
5. 'Permission' and 'Licencing'
7. Diffusion of Rights into Statute-designated privileges
8. 'Services' and 'Benefits' accordingly
9. Law and 'fictions'
10. Making a 'Claim'
11. Court de facto .vs. Court de jure
12. 'Wealth' and 'Ownership' of a Nation
14. Contractual obligation
15. Agreement to pay
16. "I feel guilty, because I owe the money"
17. 'Responsibility' .vs. 'Authority'